KCA Complete 8 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit
Its hard to believe that years ago KnuKonceptz brought CCA center stage to the car audio community. A product then known as our KLM series would go on to change the car audio world. Today its the standard all other CCA cables are held to as demonstrated in our Amp Kit Review.
The KCA Kable is the next generation of our Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA) power and ground cables. Succeeding its fellow models before it, the new KCA 8 Gauge uses the same of 12.61mm^2 of Copper Clad Aluminim (CCA) and then wrapped in ultra flexible PVC for amazing flexibility. This rugged PVC outer jacket is impervious to grease, oil and can with-stand the extreme temperatures (-40 to 105 C).
Included in the KCA-K8 Amp installation kit are all the parts required for one complete amplifier installation. All the proper hardware, fuse holder with an 50A AGU type fuse, ring terminals, and cabling are provided to deliver the a maximum current transfer to your amplifier. Signal is transferred from your head unit via our Bassik Twisted Pair RCA Cable, a 5 Meter Oxygen Free Copper RCA. From the amplifier, our Bassik CCA speaker wire guides your music to the speakers, twenty(20) feet of 14 gauge speaker cable is included with this wiring kit.
KCA 8 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit Includes
- 18 Feet KCA 8 Gauge Ultra Flex Blue Power Wire
- 3 Feet KCA 8 Gauge Ulra Flex Black Ground Wire
- One inline fuse holder with 50A AGU Fuse
- One 5 Meter Bassik Twisted Pair RCA Cable
- 5M Blue Remote / Amp Turn On Wire
- 20 Feet Black Bassik 14 Gauge CCA Speaker Wire
- 2 Gold Plated 8 Gauge Ring Terminals, 2 Gold Plated 8 Gauge Spade Terminals
- 5 feet Split Loom and wire ties
Please click on a product quesion below to reveal the answer.